Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Home Depot Kids Workshop-06/06/09

I think we have an artist in the making. Logan just loves to create, paint (anything he can), draw and build. He'll spend hours painting rocks, needless to say we have lots of very colorful rocks around the house and my paints are mysteriously gone. So I decided to sign him up for the Home Depot Kids Workshop.......He loved it. Home Depot has a workshop once a month for kids 5-12 and its free. This month they worked on a box for Father's Day.

Don't you just love the apron. I thought it was super cute......his own little Home Depot Apron. You cant see it in this picture very well but they let them write there names on it just like the employee's do.

Finished product......Levi is using it as a pick holder. Great job Logan......maybe your next project can be a desk for my scraproom?????



No comments:

Post a Comment