Wednesday, August 26, 2009

There's Magic In the Air-Monday Challenge

http://theresmagicintheair.blogspot.com/

I had such a great time making last weeks challenge card that I thought I'd try it again this week. Hopefully as time goes by each card will get better and better. This week the challenge was to get inspired by this photo: using colors, pattern & mat......and don't forget that cute little Elvis in boots.

So here's my card. My little duck is orange, strange I know but the colors seemed to go better. Thanks for looking........any comments and constructive criticism is greatly appreciated.


4 comments:

  1. Love it, Elvis is so cute and you colored him so well! Love the papers you used! Thanks for joining us this week at TMITA , see you next week! Hugs Nilla

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is such a cute card!!
    hugs,
    Rachel

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, I personally love that you did Elvis an off the wall color for a duck! How fun is that? It is perfect for your card which is super cute! I love how you did the edges with the ink too.. just lovely! Thanks for stopping by and playing at TMITA, see you next week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great entry this week! Hey, thinking outside of the box is a good thing! Thanks for playing this week! Best, Curt

    ReplyDelete