Tuesday, November 3, 2009

There's Magic In the Air: Monday Challenge

Challenge: Use buttons (I used one button....hope that counts)
Image: Cornucopia
http://theresmagicintheair.blogspot.com

I really love this image......so much to be Thankful for in my life. God has truly blessed me with a wonderful husband and two wonderful boys....... Thank you Lord, I give you all the honor and glory. I only pray that God blesses each of you as he's done my family.

The coloring on this card looks terrible in the pic....I guess that's what I get for waiting until its dark. Do you see a pattern here.....doesn't it look like all my cards look the same. I really need to step out of the box and be more creative.......need more time! There's just not enough hours in the day.

5 comments:

  1. I'm not sure if you're in a creative box but I love the square card...first one I've seen so far! (maybe a box for you but you're unique to others!) The coloring and distressing are wonderful and I love the button/ribbon on the corner. Thanks for playing this week and can't wait to see what you do next week! ;)
    Aloha, Kim
    TMITA Design Team member
    Check out the free weekly digi!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card! Love the edges, very elegant and you colored this image very well! Thanks for playing with us at TMITA this week, Jenn! Hugs Nilla

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous! Love this card Jenn and the way you've added the ribbon & button! Your colouring is beautiful and the distressed edges finish the card off so nicely! Thanks for joining us at TMITA this week!
    Hugs, Danielle

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your card is beautiful Jenn. I really like your background and how you sponged around the edges of the design. Yes, one button counts. Thanks for participating in this week's challenge on TMITA.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jenn, you card is beautifully simple and elegant! It really showcased the image this way and your one button through that simmery ribbon is just beautiful and fills that corner nicely. Love the distressing and the shimmer on the leaves and the candle light! Thanks again for playing along this week over at TMITA!

    ReplyDelete