Friday, January 22, 2010

January Challenge

Challenge: Use Blue, Pink & Brown & the word NEW

So it's seems like forever since I posted anything that didn't have to do with dirt bikes. I've still been looking at everyone's blogs but haven't had any time to actually do any card making or scrapbooking lately. So I saw this challenge at Scrap A Little and just loved the color combo so I had to do it. Took me almost the full month but here it is.

The boys got these NEW toys for Christmas. Those of you that don't know, my boys love dirt bikes and anything to do with them. So there Aunt & Uncle bought them these pipes for there bikes. It has a card that goes in the spokes and when they peddle and the wheel moves this card flaps and sounds like a real dirt bike pipe. Super cool gift for my guys!!!!! Anyway....hope you like the layout.

2 comments:

  1. What a fun gift! Fun layout too! Love all the stitching! I'm glad you played along with Helen's Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's awesome! You did so good with that colorcombo without making it girly! thanks for playing along!

    ReplyDelete