Friday, July 9, 2010

Running out of time........

So it's Friday night and were still not done with the room yet.....
Room painted.....check
Shelves painted.....check
New bedding.....check
Special project.......no check (almost)

Here is Levi & Logan painting the bed.....funny story. They had the bed all painted and left it outside to dry. Well we had some birds that came by and used it to sit on......it had bird feet imprints all over it and looked like someone scratched it all up. So they had to sand it all down and paint again.....not happy campers!
Here's the special project. That board that we painted black in the previous post. I'm gonna paint the monster M on it........cheating by using a projector. You'll have to give me a break on that one I'm not an artist.
I traced the M in white colored pencil.....here's what I started with.
Getting started........
First color all done....now to do the shading with a darker color....wish me luck.
So I thought of another project for his room that were going to do and that one hasn't even been started.....stay tuned. Final pics tomm. & then he'll be home (which is what I'm most looking forward to)

No comments:

Post a Comment