Monday, March 15, 2010

Track

Ok....Ok....I know everyone is probably getting sick of seeing Motorcycle track pics....Sorry that's a big part of our lives or should I say Keith's life. He didn't get to race this season because of grades and he's worked really hard to get them up. Not to mention he did extra chores for 2 wks just to be able to go. So Saturday we took him. Him & Levi rode and me and Logan watched and took pictures. I just love my guys!!!!

TOO COOL!
Logan took his bike to entertain himself.
We've had so much rain lately that everything is so green. It looks so great out in the desert.
& with the rain you get pretty flowers.........ok pretty weeds. Still looks beautiful
Oh and you also get mud lots of mud. As you can see Keith experienced the mud first hand.
Levi
Keith riding Levi's bike. He actually does really good on it. Move over dad your bike is getting taken over next.....I say next because Keith took over mine some time ago.
Time for a little rest
Loading up....time to go!



No comments:

Post a Comment