Monday, April 19, 2010

Ladies Tea Coming in May

Wow lots of posts today......
So the Ladies Tea at Church is in May. Last year I hosted a table and had a really good time so I decided to do it again this year. (See old posts for pics of last years tables) I wanted to do something different this year. Last year I used a set of China my dad bought my mom when he was in Germany. So last year my table was fancy. This year I wanted to make it more spring/summer fun. I don't have everything yet but I have an idea in my head so I thought I'd share bits & pieces on my blog as we lead up to it. Here is the first piece.
I went with white so I could use this same set every year and then just change out the colors. I also went with square so it would be different than just a plain round dish. Stay tuned for more details......I'm really excited, hopefully the picture I have in my head works on the table.

No comments:

Post a Comment