Sunday, April 25, 2010

What a GREAT Sunday!

Today was yet another special day in the life of the Massey's. Today at Church Logan accepted Christ in his heart. We've been talking to him for a long time about what it truly means and the importance of it. This whole time we've thought it's been going in one ear and out the other. We've been real careful not to push and have him make a decision out of fear or because Dad & Mom think its important. We'll out of the blue he tugged on my shirt and asked if I would go up with him. I was so proud of him and had tears of joy running down my face.

Thank You Lord......through all the trials in our lives, days that you give us like this are truly worth it.

2 comments:

  1. Yay Logan! Yay me! I have a new little brother! :) I can only imagine how excited you all are! You are both amazing parents - keep leading by example...

    Love you all!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Got your text on my hunt. We are so excited about your good news. Logan this is the best choice you will ever make and the angels are rejoicing! We are too. We love you all.
    Gram and Papa

    ReplyDelete