Monday, July 13, 2009

Another Project

Since it's been so hot here in AZ.....113 today. We haven't done any riding or much of anything outside. We did however get Keith's motorcycle back from the shop so we'll have to break that in one of these days. Not looking forward to being out in the heat for that......Anyway in the meantime I thought I'd entertain everyone by showing what projects I've been doing. My latest is a picture frame using canvas.

I took 2 canvas and attached them together with hinges. Added a door handle to go along with the saying "Open door to my Heart" You cant see it in the picture very well but the frame around the saying is actually green. I found this really neat paper that is black and you can sand or tear it and its a different color underneath. Added ribbon and bling and here is the front.


Another pic of the front.....for some reason the glare was terrible when I was taking these pics so this is the best I could get.

Here is the inside........On one side there is LOVE (close-up in next pic) and then on the other side it says like there's no tomorrow. (Love like there's no tomorrow) For the inside I just added ribbon, flowers buttons and I had to add the motorcycle on the kids side.
That's all for now....hope you liked. Maybe if we can brave the heat I'll have pics of Keith breaking in his bike.

No comments:

Post a Comment