Saturday, July 4, 2009

Cute project

I saw this cut project on a website and one of my nephews just had a birthday and another will have a birthday in a few days.......of course I'm late for both. I thought I'd make one for all and then send gift cards for the birthday ones.

This is a close up of Logan's. I took a pack of gum...you have to pick just the right kind. I picked Orbitz because of the size and shape. Online this is a Valentine's Day thing using the candy hearts. I wrapped paper around just like you would with a present and then online used their template for the circle. I had to make my own screen because theirs didn't fit. Yarn was used for the cord and then I used kisses for the earbuds. I wrapped the kisses in foil so I could attach the yarn. Put them in the clear plastic candy bags you usually use for birthday parties and then made the label.

Here is a picture of all of them together. Hope all the kids like them.

No comments:

Post a Comment