Tuesday, July 21, 2009

My Other Hobby

Some of you know and some don't but my other hobby is stained glass. When we lived in Clovis, NM we had this round window in our laundry room that you could see from the front of our house and I always said that it would look so pretty if it was stained glass. So when we moved back to Mesa, AZ Levi was going to work one day and right by his work there was a stained glass store that just opened. I decided to take a class and now 2 yrs later I have made it a hobby.

Here are some pieces I've done....in no particular order.....just uploaded all of them. (well not all because some were the 1st ones and they look like they were the 1st ones so I left them out) I don't have very many pieces that I've kept, most were made as gifts. I've tried to keep pictures of everything I've done but there are a few things out there that I didn't take pics of.

This is my very first piece that I did in class.
This was a cross I made for Levi
I took a lead class not too long ago and this is my first lead piece.

A present for a friend -Pumpkin candle holder.
Candle holder-Autumn leaves
Present for Logan's 2nd grade teacher
Present for a friend-Snowflake
Present for my Mom & Robert-Nativity
Present for my brother- Harley Davidson Logo w/Eagle
Present for my sister- Flower (that's what it looks like to me)
B-day present for Levi- Guitar

This started out to be a present....but then I changed my mind and kept it for myself.....awful I know and I definitely wont say who it was for.
Present for my In-Laws- Deer
Well that is it......I'm currently working on another one that is about 1/2 done and then I might have another project after that. I'll post them if they get done.

No comments:

Post a Comment