Monday, September 28, 2009

There's Magic In The Air-Monday Challenge

http://theresmagicintheair.blogspot.com/
Challenge: Make It Sparkle
Image: Dancing Hearts

We went to a wedding a few weeks back and there colors were red/black. So that's were I got the inspiration for this card. Something is missing though.......any help and feedback is greatly appreciated.

Here is a close up of the card. I almost didn't do the challenge because I don't have glitter glue or stickles but I improvised and used some glitter cardstock that I had for the shelf. I'm not sure if you can tell but that's were my sparkle comes in.

3 comments:

  1. OH WOW this color combination is AMAZING! I absolutly ADORE your card--I love the way you striped the letters--the black and red is just gorgeous and so different than what I've seen so far.
    TALENTED gal you are!

    Wagons of Friendship,
    Gypsy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, how cool isn't that in black and red! Love it, well done! Thanks for joining us at TMITA this week. Hugs Nilla

    ReplyDelete
  3. very elegant color combo and I too love the striped letters! very creative! The pinstripes add a formal look to it as well. I think it is just lovely just the way it is. Thanks for playing along this week over at TMITA!

    ReplyDelete