Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Mojo Monday-107

There are so many wonderful blogs out there with some very talented people.  One of those is Mojo Monday Sketch blog, you can find then at http://mojomonday.blogspot.com/.  Each week offers a new sketch so this week I thought I'd try and see what I could come up with.



Here is my card.....I wanted to follow the sketch but make it original and not look like it was an exact duplicate.  So I decided instead of the circle in the middle I would add the flower without a circle background.  I also didn't want to use brads for the dots so instead I just punched holes and then added the red paper in the inside of the card so you could see the color when the card was closed.  I went back & forth trying to decide if a sentiment was needed but just couldnt find the right spot for it so it got left off.  Anyway.....thats my card.  Hope your having a wonderful week so far.



No comments:

Post a Comment