Wednesday, October 14, 2009

LONGGGGG Week so far.....................

Ok....so this is my winey post. Started a new job on Monday (well a new job now but went back to an old one...anyway)I'm so exhausted this is the first time in my life that I'm working 4-10's. I think once my body gets used to it I'll be fine but for now.....I'm really tired. I do have Friday's off so that is a HUGE bonus.
(Haven't even done any cards or layouts....you know I"m tired cause I love doing them)

On another note, my boss's husband died and they buried him yesterday. So all you prayer warriers please say an extra prayer for her. My heart has really been heavy for her.

Ok its late and I'm passed my new bedtime....11:00 doesn't work anymore.

Have a good rest of the week!

1 comment:

  1. Jennifer, you were picked for the random drawing last week, I had the link incorrect and just fixed it, so maybe you weren't sure if it were you or not, but it was so hop over there and send me your addie so I can mail this out tomorrow! Ugh.. on getting adjusted to back to work.... will also hold your bosses family and friends in prayer.

    ReplyDelete