Wednesday, October 7, 2009

There's Magic In The Air-Monday Challenge

http://theresmagicintheair.blogspot.com/
Challenge:  Use the colors black, orange & one other color of your choice.
Image:   Mouse Candy

Is it time for another TMITA Challenge, Wow the week just goes by to quickly!
I just love this image, Nina over at There's Magic In The Air offers free digi images every Monday.  If you haven't already stopped by her blog check it out and snag the image for the week, you won't be dissappointed.  The challenge this week was to use black, orange and a color of your choice.  The color I used was green (I'm a big fan of green....my favorite color)  I didn't want to use too much so I just stacked the papers so you could see a small frame on the outside.  I'm not sure if you can tell or not but the orange has green behind them also.  I really had a lot of fun coloring this image.  I've been trying to improve every week with the shading....what do you think....Getting better???

That's all for today. Have a wonderful rest of the week.....see you in the next post.

4 comments:

  1. Jennifer, super cute card and I think you do just a fine job with your shading. Love the touch of green and especially matted around the orange pp. So, glad you enjoyed this weeks image and thanks for playing along again this week over at TMITA!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wasn't that fun to color! And you did beautifully. Great to add green as a third color! Thanks for joining us at TMITA this week! Hugs Nilla

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jennifer, you should post your son's picture sometime, I would love to see it! So, glad he enjoys them as well! Things like these images make great coloring pages as well because you can blow them up bigger!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow Jenn! You did a wonderful job with this week's image! Your coloring is beautiful and your shading is excellent! Love the whole card! Thanks for playing this week! Best, Curt

    ReplyDelete