Friday, October 23, 2009

Skillet Concert- October 22nd

Wow....what a concert. I've never been to a Rock concert before. We've been to lots of others but they have all been really mellow. This was definitely not mellow. It was really LOUD. We had so much fun.....even Levi. Although through some of the bands he looked at me and asked what did they say and by the end of the night he kept saying huh....huh....huh.....no just kidding. We can all still hear just not as well as we could before. It was a long night we finally got home a little before 12 and the kids had school....yikes. (sorry teachers)

Anyway here are a few video's of the concert......probably not the kind of music some of you like but we sure liked it.

The venue we were at is called Celebrity Theater and the stage actually turns. Every seat is no more than 75 ft from the stage. Really good place to see a concert.

The Letter Black- This is a great group if you get a chance check them out on i-tunes.

Decyfer Down- This one was a little to much for Levi...I liked them though.


Hawk Nelson- I was surprised by this group. I didn't think I was gonna like them as much as I do. They seemed to have the fan base of a bunch of younger screaming girls...by the sounds of it anyway. In my day the group was New Kids On The Block.......... I'll admit I was probably one of those screaming girls once upon a time.

Skillet- This group rocks. There one of my favorite bands right now. Check out there drummer, she's a girl. She is the one that sings a lot of the girl parts you hear in their songs. Amazes me that she can wail on those drums and you can't even hear a change in her voice.


1 comment:

  1. I happen to agree with Levi on this one. They were a little much for me too!

    Dave Currier

    ReplyDelete